It was spectacular resort.I will really recommend lots of choice of food and the staff was very friendly specially Mr.Tarik Mr.Omer Mr.Ercan Mr.Birkan Mr.Latif and Ms.Rojbin there are very friendly and very good service very nice people.Thanks very much.The hotel
is very clean and tidy well organised.Also the hotel manager Mr.Ibrahim very nice person and very friendly really good management.Everything was spot on.I will go back again I was very happy.Thank you
very much.Lovely people.
Good place funfull
A verified traveler
Nice hotel, good spa facilities, plenty of food choice. Not much to do in the evenings, limited entertainment, and mostly in Russian/Turkish - very few English speaking staff, and I believe we were the only UK guests they had -
even the hotel register didn t have any written English.
Suck hotel in the world... 1 star too much for this hotel
Euphoria Hotel 5 yıldızı kesinlikle hak ediyor, doğa ağırlıklı, temiz, özgürce, yiyecekler her ülkelere göre en iyisini sunma çabasında gördüm, sizlere tüm çalışan ve yöneticilerine teşekkür ediyorum. Başarılı hizmetlerinizin devamını diliyorum. Mustafa Nar
Euphoria Hotel Tekirova
Alles super sind begeistert unser Zimmer ist auf der Garten Seite mit Terrasse, vorallen die Auswahl von essen hervorragend, nur Internet ist etwas schlecht.
Luxury hotel and an unforgettable holiday we will return there necessarily Шикарный отель и незабываемый отдых вернёмся туда обязательно
(Translated by Google) Sea, mountains, air.(Original)Море, горы, воздух.
Beautiful garden, excellent food, theft from safes, the absence of a blue flag. Прекрасный сад, отличное питание, воровство из сейфов, отсутствие голубого флага.
Hotel is in the middle of nowhere,1,5 hours drive from Antalya. The worst possibly imaginable place to waste your money. Members of staff very rude, no manners, particularly men in the reception, food just terrible (all cheap quality industrial). Salads
served from dinner the night before at breakfast the next day, all "dehydrated". Cheese was an inedible "plastic"; coffee diluted with water, so disgusting and tasteless. Millions of flies landing on the food stuff everywhere - a repulsive view. Outside eating area full of guests queuing for the barbeque. We used to get up at 7:00am to reserve the deckchair at the swimming pool and the sea was smelling of sewer every morning. There is no sewer system there, all "stuff" is damped in the sea. You were surrounded by flies in the swimming pool area too. Music played so loud in the pool area we were getting headaches and when asked a member of stuff I was told to go back to our room. We wanted to leave earlier but no chance.
A good hotel with a huge very green area. Long drive from Antalya airport 1,5-2 hours Хороший отель с огромной Очень зеленой территорией. Долго ехать от аэропорта Анталии 1,5-2 часа
Verified Hotels.com guest review
Located in a remote area near Terikova (village?) but surounded with pines forrest is this nice and cosy hotel.It was jsut like a botanical garden.We loved it!
Now let's share with you some thoughts.
Rooms are a little bit dates,they still use
CRT TV's which are soooo old...even 3star hotels have LCD TV's but that wasn't an issue bcz we watch TV just until we sleep for 30' or so.
Food was very good and generous quantities,barbeque 2 times per day usually at lunch and dinner lots of salads to choose from even pickles.I love pickles,russians love them too.
We were 1 couple from romania,2 couples from Moldova republic and then 99.5% were russian.Good guys,no one disturbed my chi(inner peace).
I'll choose Euphoria next time if they refurbish their rooms and change something in there.
The personell were outnumbered,they were stuggling to make everyone happy even though the waiting line for drinks was long.
We had room in garden. Rooms are nice and modern. The hotel beach is beaufifull. You can find sea water also in the pool. Garden is really nice and green with lots of plants, palmas nad flowers . Employers are
without smile, there is some problem. You must wait for drink couple of minutes. Russian people likes this resort. Very good evening animations and shows. Food wasn´t everytime tasty, sometimes quantity without quality.
It was a nice place. Room service was quit good but there are some disatvantages. But all in all we fel in love with this place. Food was good. There was more places to eat. Room was not so good
because one bed was broken.
I stayed at Euphoria for a week at the end of July - so it was really a top of the high season, and it could be felt. For the first time for years the first experience was such that
we considered seriously changing the hotel, but lucklyly we didn´t, because if you learn to play by the (Russian) rules, it is really nice place and on low season it really can be like the paradise. Some tips and remarks:
* Front desk officers and other employees speak Turkish and Russian, not so much English,
* The music choice by the pool follows the taste of slavic background, on some mornings at 7 AM in restaurant first melodies are "Kalinka" and "Podmoskovskie vetchera",
* On high season the premises and especially restaurant in overcrowded, but if you turn up early and sit outside, there is quieter and staff is also nice and friendly. Inside it´s cooler, but very noisy and not many available tables,
* Even if there are notices in the lobby, in rooms and on beach not to reserve sun beds overnight, still half of sunbeds are reserved with towels or other items by quests both on the beach and by the pool. So in order to get any normal sunbed you do as others: get up at 6 AM and run to the beachline to get last sunbeds under the shade,
* There are too few front desk officers compared to the masses coming and going (we had to wait an hour and a half to check in), but they are polite and effective (we could change the room on next day for much better choice),
* The place is really popular among families with small children. Maybe 2/3 of visitors are with Russian background and nearly 1/3 are Turkish, other nationalities are less visible and hearable.
From the bright side:
* The territory is really nice and green with lots of beautiful plants nad flowers
* The room service is OK, nice towel sculptures every day
* The food at main restaurant is of very good quality and quantity, big thanks to the chefs and the staff!
* At the amphitheatre on some evening really good shows are presented: we saw Turkish dances (14-16 excellent dancers) and Kenyan acrobatic show
* From animation team Russian girls really are professional and give their best, I want to say the biggest thank you to Nastja for her pilates and morning workout classes, which were variable, professional and delivered with positive spirit.
So all together a good week in nice place with good food and beautiful warm sea. If you can survive this little Russian twist there is for this place, it´s really enjoyable.
The hotel has changed it's owner and since that time the quality of rest became worse. The main issue is employers. We couldn't check-in in time, because they cleaned the room at that time... The territory is big, but not
that green as earlier.
Good place for a week on a beach with drink in your hand. Rooms are OK, nothing extra luxurious but will do. Bars are stocked with alcohol and there is also a water slide. It's a few minutes walk to
the town but there isn't much to do anyway.
A new hotel with spa and shopping center near by
The rooms are big but low quietly building
The elevator are very slowly and take time to go to yours room
The food is a lot but very simple and far from the
good restaurants in the city,
Not in the center but you can get a cheap taxi to the city
The SPA is good with very good stuff and facilities